Tuesday, February 13, 2018

RunAPalooza Training: Week 4

To say this week was rough would be an understatement. Work has been crazy and I found myself really losing focus on everything. The week wasn't a total wash though. Here's how it went down:

Monday-REST

Tuesday-4 miles and Team Training
I was feeling super burned out on Tuesday. I worked for seven days straight in two cafes. So I decided to cut my run a mile short and take a Team Training class. The struggle was real ALL night...





Wednesday-Ride and Power
The usual. I slightly increased weight on the leg tracks in Power though. 



Thursday-4 miles and yoga
Not terrible, but not great either. I was pushing for five, but I had checked out around four. After yoga, I was done. 



Friday-REST

Saturday-REST
I worked from 5:30-3, and was planning on the seven miler after work. My mind and body were saying rest though. So I listened and took another rest day. I felt better.

Sunday-7 miles
I'm over treadmill running. Up it, over it, past it, in the driveway. Yeah, I'm sick of treadmills if you haven't guessed. ;-) That and Swedish fish do not make god running fuel. Still, I pushed for it and wound up with an awesome seven!




Total Run Mileage: 15
Total Spin Classes: 1
Total Weight Training: 1 hour
Total Mind-Body Work: 1 hour (yoga)
Other Workouts: 30 minutes Team Training


I did miss one workout this week, and that was a spin class. No big deal. I made up for it with the Team Training class (which is mostly interval and strength training, but it's something). I lost focus big time, but I'm coming around and can not wait to make this week stronger and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment