I have realized that while this year has been crazy, so much good has come out of it! I have a job I'm finally happy at, I became a runner, I took my first solo overnight trip (and didn't get homesick once!) to FitBloggin and met so many amazing people who share my love of healthy living, and joined a new gym (which brought me to Cassie and Meredith-two amazing women who I can't imagine not knowing now). While I did get hurt, I think I came away from injury being stronger than ever. I am thankful for all that, plus my loving family and my house staying intact after the hurricane (while others were not so lucky).
As some of you know, I occasionaly post a Friend Makin' Monday post. This week's topic is a "Dear Santa" theme, so I decided "Why not?" Anyone can dream, right? ;-)
This next part here is from Kenlie's blog at All The Weigh:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Dear Santa: List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!
1) Maya Moore WNBA jersey. I know I'm not a hardcore Minnesota Lynx fan, but she is my all-time fav UConn women's basketball player.
2) Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor (white)
3) AT&T Go Phone Fusion 2
4) A tank and capris from Lululemon. I know I don't need any more clothes, but I would love a Lululemon outfit. Specifically their Right Round Tank in creamsicle and Studio Crop in black.
5) The NHL lockout to end. This one probably isn't realistic...
6) A black Chevy Cobalt.
7) Gift cards for Surf Taco and YoMon Frozen Yogurt. Yes, I'm addicted to both. No, I don't care.
8) A flat screen TV.
9) Modern Family season 3 on DVD
10) Kindle Fire HDI know I probably won't get anything from this list, and that is fine with me. I have had so many amazing experiences and met so many awesome people this year that I'm happy with my life. For me, that's enough of a gift. =)