Note: I am very lazily posting this in bed on my phone. I will edit and make it look pretty when I get on my computer later this week. ;-)
Just realized that I never blogged in January. Epic. Fail.
Real life got in the way. I moved at the beginning of January and got busy with work. Oh, and still rocking at that thing called maintenance! Blogging took a back seat, but I plan on making it up to you all soon!
So, I decided to make my return to the blogging world on this cold, snowy night with a lighter post: my first Friend Makin' Monday in forever!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? I watched, but nothing stood out to me.
2. What is the weather like where you live? Today? It's cold and snowy. Again. *sigh*
3. When is your birthday? August 7
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? Flat water.
5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 6 and change
6. What is your favorite day of the week? Monday. Yes, it's the start of the work week, but with that also comes two of my favorite workout classes (Group Core and Group Kick)!
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike and swimming, which would you choose? Indoor bike riding. I'm a spin fanatic!
8. How often do you eat red meat? At least once a week, but no more than twice.
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 4:15(ish). I had work at 5:30 this morning (just like every other weekday =P).
10. Do you have any goals for the week? Drink at least 24 oz. of water before drinking any coffee. I feel better when I do, plus I want to prove that it is possible no matter how early it is!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!