Okay, on to what I got this month! ;-) My box was from Beth at In Search Of... The box came on a day when it was crazy at work. So, when I got home and saw it, I was super excited! Here's what came:
- Cinnamon Pita Chips. I never had pita chips before. I finally opened the bag on Monday, and it was love at first bite. I had to put the bag away to keep from mindlessly eating them (I was watching Glee at the time...lol)
- Sea Salt Caramels. Beth mentioned in the note she sent that they were made a few miles from her house. Love these too!
- Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter. I never heard of it, and I can't wait to dig into it (especially on my waffles in the mornings)!
- A Justin's peanut butter bar. I love Justin's peanut butter, so this is another treat I can't wait to try!
- A Two Degrees chocolate peanut bar. I never heard of this brand, and may try this one morning with some yogurt as a light breakfast.