Thursday, May 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals: May 2012

Another month has passed, which means another Foodie Pen Pals post. This is the second month I have done the program, and I can't thank Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean for starting this! I love exchanging food with other bloggers and making a box to send to someone else (More specific details about the program are on her blog).

Okay, on to what I got this month! ;-) My box was from Beth at In Search Of... The box came on a day when it was crazy at work. So, when I got home and saw it, I was super excited! Here's what came:


  • Cinnamon Pita Chips. I never had pita chips before. I finally opened the bag on Monday, and it was love at first bite. I had to put the bag away to keep from mindlessly eating them (I was watching Glee at the time...lol)
  • Sea Salt Caramels. Beth mentioned in the note she sent that they were made a few miles from her house. Love these too!
  • Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter. I never heard of it, and I can't wait to dig into it (especially on my waffles in the mornings)!
  • A Justin's peanut butter bar. I love Justin's peanut butter, so this is another treat I can't wait to try!
  • A Two Degrees chocolate peanut bar. I never heard of this brand, and may try this one morning with some yogurt as a light breakfast.  
This was the second month I've done this, and the second month I love what I got. I can't wait to see what June brings!

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked everything! Wait till Christmas time -- Stacey's releases Gingerbread pita chips and Cocoa pita chips. I hoarded the cocoa ones last Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to keep that in mind! ;-)

      Delete