Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Minute Race!

Hi, all! Writing to you tonight with huge news:

I entered the Keansburg Titan 5K for this Saturday, kind of last minute entry. This Saturday will be my first ever 5K.

Note: I probably wouldn't have entered this if I wasn't already training for a 5K, which I was (The Spring Into Summer 5K which I entered is the 19th).

I only found out about this a few days ago, during one of my training runs in Keansburg. I went past the high school and saw a sign for it. It was in the back of my head all week.

Tonight, I took the plunge and signed up. Last minute I know, but I figure I'm familiar with the area, since I've done at least half of my Spring Into Summer 5K training in that area. Plus this way, I can get some race adrenaline out. It is crazy, but at the same time, I'm so excited!

Now, to put together my playlist and figure out what I'm going to wear...

Peace out!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment