Monday, July 9, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays

Hi, all! I found out about Friend Makin' Monday after checking out this week's post on All The Weigh. The questions this week look fun, and I decided to take part!  






If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Summertime


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? Longer days, which mean I can run as late as 8:00 in the evening if I want!
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Running! I'm training for my fourth 5K on Labor Day!
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I would rather be too cold. It's easier to warm up than to cool down.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I really don't see much change, honestly. 
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Watermelon!
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? Mall. I can shop, go to the movies, and eat all in one spot. ;-)
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? Usually tan. I do burn occasionally. 
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? I have to time my outdoor activities around how hot it gets, which means earlier runs and more indoor activities.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? In the 80's, which is a HUGE improvement from last week, when it cracked the 100's!
10.  What is your favorite Summer holiday? My birthday, if that counts. ;-) But really, I like them all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment