Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals: July 2012

First off, I know this is a day late, as I meant to write it last night, but got called into work.


Anyway, this is my fourth month doing Foodie Pen Pals, and I'm loving the program more and more each month! For more info on the program, you can check out Lindsay and her blog at The Lean Green Bean!


My box this month comes from Katie, who doesn't blog at this time. After a few exchanges of e-mails, and finding out she also likes chocolate and peanut butter, I was a very happy girl when I opened my box:




She bought everything from Trader Joe's, which is a fav of mine, but I can't get there as often as I would like. The box was really all treat food, which is fine by me! I mean, isn't there that one time every month when a girl can use chocolate? ;-)


I've tried everything but the bars. I love everything I've tried, and know that I'll crack into the bars soon enough. =)


I'm looking forward to seeing what next month brings! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment