Monday, June 10, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays: How Do You Celebrate?

It's been awhile since I blogged (busy life, both good and bad, but that's another post), but I saw this Friend Makin' Monday topic, and I just had to post on this one!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


How Do You Celebrate?
1. When is your birthday?  August 7, just less than two months away!
2.  Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? A little of both. I definitely do something around the time of my birthday, but sometimes the day is quiet.  
3. Have you ever had a surprise party?  No, but I would love one. Only problem is people being in the same place during the summer!
4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well?  I'm a Leo. My sign fits me well. Plus, I love lions!
5.  Do you tell the truth about your age?  Yes, I’m 27, and people are shocked at that (like my 17 and 18 year old co-workers)
6.  Share your best birthday memory. 25 in Atlantic City.
7.  Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist.  Kindle Fire HD, gift cards to practically any clothing store in the world, Downton Abbey season 3 DVD, and a Garmin Forerunner.
8.  What is your favorite kind of cake? Oreo or Snickers cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. A VERY rare treat for me.
9.  If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? Tough call. Either on the beach or NYC. I'll probably end up at the gym in the morning though at least. ;-)
10.  Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles?  Of course. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment