I haven't done one of these in awhile, and haven't blogged in about a month (damn you, real life), so I decided it's time for a Thinking Out Loud post! Just a quick shoutout to Amanda at Running with Spoons for the idea!
What am I thinking this week?
1) My last 5K of the spring season is on Saturday in Union Beach! I'm hoping for better conditions this year than last, but will just remember the reason for this race.
2) I'm still in denial about hockey season being over. Is it October yet? I'm ready for more Rangers hockey (not to mention the hotness that is Carl Hagelin...haha).
3) My digital food scale busted on me just as I was going back to measuring everything. Thank goodness for an old-school dial scale. Still, I need a digital one, and ordered this American Weigh Scales Black Blade Digital Pocket Scale from Amazon (Thanks to Dani over at Weight Off My Shoulders for sharing this with me!)
4) I recently tried on a bikini for the first time ever! It wasn't perfect, but I still felt great! Yes, I know this isn't a perfect bikini body, but it's real, it's mine, and I'm damn proud of it!
5) I applied for FitFluential and Sparkly Soul ambassadorships. We'll see what happens!
6) Just glad tomorrow's Friday! It was a rough week at work, and I'm looking forward to the weekend!
What are you Thinking Out Loud today?