Happy Friday night, my friends! Currently winding down and in bed watching JAG reruns. I'm a bit of an NCIS fan, so it was only time before I got into this show (even though it ended almost 10 years ago).
Anyway, I haven't posted in awhile (okay, a week or so), and just wanted to fill you in on what's been going on here!
1) Confession: I gained five pounds in three weeks. I owned up to it all (increased sodium intake, breaking "Treat-End," and not going cardio crazy) and got back in the game this week. Result: I lost four of the five pounds! I'm now back at goal and one pound from my "ideal" weight!
2) I've been tracking for over a year! I hit the one year mark on August 31, and still going strong! Not every choice has been pretty, but I owned up to it all. That is what counts, right?
3) I had my first sub-12:00/mile run in ages today! According to my tracker (Caledos Runner), I ran just under two miles with a pace of about 11:40/mile! I'm more than happy with that!
P.S.-Top is from RunID that I won during Twitter's RunChat on Sunday night. Cute, right? ;-)
4) I've become obsessed with Stonyfield's Salted Caramel Greek yogurt. It's only 140 calories for a five ounce cup and it is FAT-FREE!
5) I took a cue from my girl (and recent Half-Ironman finisher) Dani and started drinking water before my coffee in the morning. I only do about 16-20 ounces, but it's worth it. I've ended up drinking over 100 ounces of water a day since.
Yes, I love Despicable Me and Frozen. Then again, who doesn't these days? ;-)
Oh, and today, I got a bit of awesome news...
I'M A FITFLUENTIAL AMBASSADOR!
Remember when I filled out that application? Almost three months ago? Well, I kind of forgot about it.
Until today, when this popped into my e-mail:
I never thought that someone who has a following as small as mine would end up getting something like this! Wow! Guess it goes to show that, like they said in Horton Hears a Who, a person is a person, no matter how small. Seriously, I feel honored and thank FitFluential for the opportunity and can't wait to see what it brings!
Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm working tomorrow night, but don't go in until 5, and am off on Sunday!