Friday, October 17, 2014

Currently: October 2014

I haven't done one of these type posts in ages, and I'm kind of at a loss for words this week, so I decided to do this post instead today!

Thinking...about all the laundry I have to put away. I'm so lazy about putting clothes away after I wash them. Did I say that? Oops! ;-)

Feeling...tired. Work has kicked my ass this week. So happy for the weekend. Even though I'll be in the gym for some time, I don't have an eight hour shift before I work out!

Watching...How to Get Away with Murder. I never thought I would get into a show as crazy as that one! It's a legal mystery drama where a college law professor and a group of her students become involved in a twisted murder plot. Viola Davis rocks it week in and week out. If you haven't checked it out, do it. So worth watching.

Excited...for my 5K next Sunday! It's a costume race and I decided to go as Jessie from Toy Story! I'm not revealing the whole thing until next weekend, so look for pics on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram then! =)

Missing...summer! Okay, maybe not the heat as much as the beach, wearing tank tops without hoodies over them, and my birthday, but still, it's all part of summer! Only eight months until next summer!

Wanting...a chocolate chip bagel from Gem's! I haven't had one in about a month! I must make it happen this weekend! (P.S.-If you don't live in northern Monmouth County, I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on some awesome
bagels.)

Wishing...that I was in Bethlehem, PA for Runner's World Weekend! I would only be doing the 5K (and possibly the 10K), but it seems like the place to be this weekend!

Eating...all the salad! I've eaten salad most every day this week, and tomorrow is my usual Saturday Saladworks dinner. Never thought I would love it as much as I do!

Loving...the unseasonably warm weather here in Jersey! Too bad it's about to get cold this weekend. =(

What's new in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment