Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thinking Out Loud

Hi, all! I have some rare downtime today, so I decided to do a Thinking Out Loud Thursday post!

For those unfamiliar with Thinking Out Loud, the series came about by Amanda over at Running with Spoons. However, I actually found it through Brooke (of Brooke: Not on a Diet).

Thinking-Out-Loud2 

Basically, the whole idea behind these posts is to, well, think out loud! You know, all the random thoughts that you need to get out but don't make sense in a "normal" post.

So, here's what I'm thinking this week!

1) My eighth 5K (and third this year) is on Sunday in Little Silver! I'm still unsure as to whether I'm going for a personal or not, but I know that this will be an awesome time no matter what. Hello, Rook Coffee at the finish!

2) Hockey season is here! Okay, technically it's still preseason until next week, but hey, it's back! The Rangers officially own my soul (and good chunk of my T-shirt collection) until June!

3) I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who actually likes the new U2 album. You know, Songs of Innocence, the one that iTunes offered for free and magically placed into most users' libraries. I had to manually download it, but it was worth it. I'm into that kind of music anyway, and this is a good album. My fav track? "The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)."

4) I've been at goal weight for over a year! Sunday was my anniversary and I celebrated with a run and Power class! Oh, and pumpkin pie Italian Ice from Ralph's. ;-) (P.S.-Separate post on this is coming!)

5) I'm getting back into TV! I wasn't able to last year because, you know, I was working at 5:30 in the morning. Now, I can watch my shows at night. My three fav newbies: The Mysteries of Laura, Madam Secretary, and How to Get Away with Murder. Of course, y'all know my fav returning show is The Good Wife. Anyway, check these out if you haven't already. All four shows are incredible!

How about you? What are you "Thinking Out Loud?"

No comments:

Post a Comment