Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Goals!

Happy July, everyone! Hope everyone had a fun 4th and is enjoying your weekend!

I finally managed to come up with some goals for the month. Theme for the month is challenging recovery (if that makes sense...haha). Here's what I came up with:



1) Put at least $50 into savings. I put $25 in when I got paid on Tuesday, so I'm already halfway there! Yay!

2) Blog at least once a week. I'm in a rut...AGAIN! I want to get myself out of it. Anything you guys want to see on here? I'm more than open to suggestions!

3) No running AT ALL. You read that right, folks. I mentally and physically need a break from the road and 'mill. Plus, I want to focus on my cross-training a little more, so I'm going off the road and back in the gym for a bit.

4) Plank-a-Day...again. I was doing good when I had this as a May goal...then fell off the wagon a few days into June. So, I'm going back at it!

5) One movie day or night a week. Whether I go to the movies, pop in a disc, or watch something on HBO, this will be my time to unplug and relax! I need a few hours a week to myself, and this is a good way to do it!

Reward for this month is another Alex and Ani bracelet. Shocker, I know. ;-) This one will be a Yankees one with a navy background. It's gorgeous, shows my fandom...and is also $38. I figure this would be a good reward for an awesome July as well as a birthday present (My birthday is a little over a month away, on August 7).

Here's to an awesome July!

No comments:

Post a Comment