Well, let's not think about that right now. Instead, I'm thinking about how awesome November was!
Here's what I set out to do:
Here's how I did:
1) Two spin classes a week. NAILED IT AND THEN SOME!! First two weeks of the month I got two in and the last two weeks I got three in! Awesome! I wanted to get back on the bike and that I did!
2) Write a to-do list weekly. I did really good with this. I didn't accomplish everything on my lists, but got a lot more done than if I didn't write a list at all. Success!
3) Plan holiday shopping and budget. Done! It took quite some time, but I figured out everything I want to buy for everyone I want to shop for. Now to keep it in check...
4) Complete a Photo-a-Day challenge. Yes, I did! I finally finished one! It was so cool to look at my life from a different perspective! I might go for it again in December!
5) Clean and organize my storage room. Did that too! It took a few hours one Saturday, but everything is sorted and (mostly) in a storage bin in the room. Plus my books are on a bookshelf! I call this a win!
Since November was so awesome, I earned my cookbook for sure! I will be ordering it on Tuesday after I get paid. I can't wait to see what Skinnytaste has in store!
With November being so awesome, I decided to up the game a bit and work on some stuff that I let fall to the wayside in December.
2) Unplug for 30 minutes nightly before bed. This needs to happen. I'm online for minutes before I go to sleep, which is just not healthy. I think that disconnecting for a half hour before bed will do wonders.
3) Try two new recipes. I always seem to get in and out of a cooking rut. With my new cookbook coming, this should be an easy one to accomplish!
4) Read one book. I love to read, but never seem to make time for it. I decided to make time to read Edward Kennedy's memoir True Compass this month. It's a bit long, but I can make it happen. I've only been meaning to read it forever anyway...
5) Celebrate daily victories, no matter how small. I never seem to do this. I always focus on one bad thing instead of all the good ones. Well, that's about to change in December!
As for my reward? I decided on a Momentum bracelet. They're workout friendly bracelets with motivational sayings. I bought a few as gifts, but none for myself. I need to rock December so I can get one too! ;-)
In addition to these goals, I decided to sign up for Brooke's Skinny Snowman challenge. Basically, you get points for doing healthy stuff like working out, getting veggies in, drinking water, etc. Plus, there's prizes! I mean, who wouldn't want a chance to win stuff?!
Well, that's what I plan on in December! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Funday!