Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thinking Out Loud

You mean it's only Thursday? Damn it! It needs to be Friday already! This week seemed to drag! 

Anyway, I decided that since I have a rest day today, and haven't done a Thinking Out Loud post in awhile, I decided that today would be a good day for it!

If you don't know what Thinking Out Loud is...it's just that! Amanda over at Running with Spoons came up with the idea and it's all about just putting those random thoughts that seem to make no sense anywhere else in one post!

Well, here's what I'm thinking this week!

1) I can't wait for Saturday! Margo (better known as Brooklyn Fit Chick) is hosting a NYC area Fitblogger meet-up and I'm heading up there for the fun! It's at a German beer hall called Reichenbach Hall, and it should be an awesome time!

2) I've become obsessed with Booskerdoo coffee. For those of you not from Jersey (more specifically Monmouth County), it's a local chain with coffee fresh roasted and brewed within the week. The espresso especially is amazing! Price-wise, it compares to Starbucks, but it is so worth the money!

3) After watching A Charlie Brown Christmas, I've decided that Linus VanPelt from Peanuts is the answer to all the conflicts in the world. Just sit everyone down with a blanket and tell them to empty their minds! We'll have world peace! Yeah, I'm delusional... 

4) I'm going to be a guest blogger on Jenn's blog Comeback Momma as a success story! I basically wrote about weight loss and maintenance not being a straight line and that the non-scale victories matter so much more than the number on the scale. Be on the lookout on my social sites for the link to the post when it goes live!

5) I still haven't gotten a Christmas ornament yet. Any ideas? I'm leaning toward Frozen, but might get something else. Ideas?

Well, that's what I'm thinking out loud this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment