Monday, January 12, 2015

Friend Making Mondays: Looking Forward to 2015

Hey, everyone! I haven't done a Friend Makin' Monday post in FOREVER, and I just wanted to post something a little on the light side!

Here’s how it works: you copy the questions, answer them and post them to your own blog.  Then you go to Sara's blog, and in the comments, post the link to your blog post with your answers to this week’s questions.  If you don’t have a blog of your own, just post your answers in the comments.

1) What are you most looking forward to this year?
I'm hoping to continue to rock it out on the 5K courses! I'll be racing one or two for the first time, and repeat a few others. Also a week off in June!

2) Do you have any vacations planned this year? What and where?
I have my sights set on Denver for Fitbloggin in June! I had to miss the last two, so I really want to make this year happen!

3) Do you have any plans with your job or career?
None at this time.

4) Are there any major purchases you plan to make this year?
Possibly a Garmin! I have to wait until after income taxes come in and see how it works out for Denver, but time will tell.

5) Are there any festivals you attend every year? Are there any festivals you plan to attend for the first time this year?
Street fairs in my town are common in the spring and summer. Not planning anything new though.

6) Are you going to attend any concerts or performances (musical, ballet, orchestra)?
Not sure right now. I would rather spend my money on sporting events. Those who follow me on Twitter know sports are more my thing. ;-)

7) Do you keep a day planner? If you do, what kind of things do you put in it?
Uh...I need to work on this.

8) Are you a reader? If so, do you have any reading goals for the year?
I love to read, and just want to read a few books this year. Currently working on Pat Conroy's basketball memoir My Losing Season. Hoping to find some of the Rizzoli and Isles novels next! (I'm a fan of the show!)

9) Is there a hobby that you've always wanted to do and plan to take up this year?
I don't plan to take up anything new, but would love to start vidding again! I was a decent one a few years ago, but have lost time and inspiration to make stuff!

10) Do you have any big anniversaries or birthdays or other notables coming up this year?
My 30th birthday is on August 7 and September 28 will mark two years since I hit goal weight!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the upcoming goaliversary!!! i'm jealous about fitbloggin! someday i'll get to go!

    ReplyDelete