Saturday, January 23, 2016

Currently: January 2016

Hi, everyone! Remember me? I'm Tracy, and I've fallen off the blogging wagon. HARD! I haven't posted in a month, and I feel like it's partially because I have nothing to say, and partially because I've been bouncing back and forth between hospital visits with my dad. Long story short, his meds have been all sorts of screwed up and one he was on for his heart rate caused major breathing problems. Hopefully, they can get it all fixed up so the scar tissue on his lungs will heal and not cause any more breathing problems.

Between all that, plus my crazy job, plus my gym time, blogging kind of got tossed aside. Well, I'm snowed in here in Jersey, so I decided to write a fun post as to what I'm loving and doing now!

Thinking...Cabin fever is already setting in. Can't wait to get out of the house tomorrow or Monday!

Feeling...all the things! Stressed with work and everything that is going on with my dad. At the same time, I feel awesome because I'm taking care of myself too. I'm eating (mostly) good and getting activity in most days.

Watching...college basketball! Seven weeks until Selection Sunday, so it's time to watch ALL the games! Both the UConn women and men won today, and the game I'm about to watch (Maryland-Michigan State men) should be a good one!


Listening to...all the 90's music! I bought Matchbox 20's Yourself or Someone Like You, and it is win! I also listen to Savage Garden and Alanis Morissette regularly too. Why can't today's music be that awesome?
 
Excited...to go to a Rangers game! I decided that my sis and I are going to a game in March after I get my income tax refund in. Neither of us has been to one, so this should be tons of fun!

Missing...running outside! I just ran outside two weeks ago, and then...BOOM! Cold and snow came. Thank goodness I have access to treadmills at the gym!

Wanting...a new computer and/or tablet. My current computer broke on the hinge. It still operates, but it's a pain in the neck. Something else to spend income tax money on.


Wishing...that my dad was home. I know, soon enough he will be, but it's just a matter of making him well enough to not have to go back and forth between hospitals.

Eating...a hamburger for dinner. I rarely eat red meat, and have been wanting a burger for ages. I can only eat them at home anymore, so I decided to make one tonight!

Loving...being snuggled in bed watching basketball!

What's new in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment