Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Goals!

I just realized I went all of February without blogging. Epic. Fail.

My dad had been sick and in the hospital for most of January, plus had to go back in last week for a bronchitis/congestive heart failure flare. He's home now, so life can finally get back to normal. Well, as normal as it gets here.

As a result of all the craziness here, I kind of let my monthly goals slide. Oh wait. That would mean I had to have HAD goals though. Which I didn't. Oops. 

Well, I have no excuses this month NOT to kick ass and make some things happen! So, I am reinstating monthly goals this month!





1) Two new recipes. I have been so lazy about cooking lately. I want to get back in the kitchen and try something new!

2) Hit 11,000+ steps twice a week. This should be super easy! I've been averaging 12,000 during my Fitbit streak of 30 days. This is just to keep me from being okay with just 10,000. ;-)

3) Empty out e-mail. I'm declaring e-mail bankruptcy. There, I said it. My e-mail situation is overwhelming. I plan on taking several hours out of one weekend day and purging. The trick will be to maintain it so this doesn't need to be a goal ever again.

4) Three blog posts. I miss you guys and want to write some more for you this month! Maybe a Playlist Thursday, some reviews, and even another surprise or two! We'll see where this month takes me!

5) Bedtime of 10:00 Sunday-Thursday. I've gotten really bad about staying up later than I should and I feel sluggish throughout the day. So, I'm giving myself a bedtime during the week. This may carry into the weekends too, since I still get up early to hit the gym. Hopefully, getting more sleep will make me a happier person at work and at home!

As for a reward? I'm getting myself a new Yankees shirt! Opening Day is right around the corner, and I figure it would be nice to have a shirt of a player who's not retired or playing elsewhere. Haha.

What are you working on for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment