Tuesday, March 20, 2012

5K Training: Week 2

Hi, all! Happy First Day of Spring! =)

I forgot to post over the weekend with last week's training, so here was how it went:

  • Monday-Week 2, Day 1 of C25K. Tough, but I finished.
  • Tuesday-Biggest Loser Last Chance. Another 25 minute workout that makes me feel like I spent an hour in the gym.
  • Wednesday-Morning run (C25K Week 2, Day 2) that felt great! Also did an afternoon lifting session at the gym with 15 minutes of light running on the elliptical.
  • Thursday-Active rest day. Yeah, my plan for one day of total rest didn't work too well. Ended up walking for 45 minutes (broken up into 15 minute intervals).
  • Friday-31 minute run (C25K week 2, day 3) on the treadmill due to icky weather plus a 30 minute lifting session.
  • Saturday-35 minutes of cardio. After 15 minutes on the elliptical, I felt good and strong. Ended up for another 5 minutes on there, then went for 15 on the summit trainer.
  • Sunday-Normal 30 minutes of cardio, plus 30 minutes of lifting.

Today, I'm moving on to week 3 of 5K training. Hope this week isn't as bad as the app makes it look.

Have a great day, everyone!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment