I forgot to post over the weekend with last week's training, so here was how it went:
- Monday-Week 2, Day 1 of C25K. Tough, but I finished.
- Tuesday-Biggest Loser Last Chance. Another 25 minute workout that makes me feel like I spent an hour in the gym.
- Wednesday-Morning run (C25K Week 2, Day 2) that felt great! Also did an afternoon lifting session at the gym with 15 minutes of light running on the elliptical.
- Thursday-Active rest day. Yeah, my plan for one day of total rest didn't work too well. Ended up walking for 45 minutes (broken up into 15 minute intervals).
- Friday-31 minute run (C25K week 2, day 3) on the treadmill due to icky weather plus a 30 minute lifting session.
- Saturday-35 minutes of cardio. After 15 minutes on the elliptical, I felt good and strong. Ended up for another 5 minutes on there, then went for 15 on the summit trainer.
- Sunday-Normal 30 minutes of cardio, plus 30 minutes of lifting.
Today, I'm moving on to week 3 of 5K training. Hope this week isn't as bad as the app makes it look.
Have a great day, everyone!