Wednesday, March 28, 2012

5K Training: Weeks 3 and 4

Hi, all! Forgot to post my training from last week (=P), so I decided to combine last week's and this week's training on to one post.

Last Week (Week 3):

Training runs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I found Saturday's to be tough for whatever reason, but I did finish what I started! I also did three days of strength training in the gym (Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday).

This Week (Week 4):
Monday ended up being an active rest day (just a 20 minute walk). Yesterday, I repeated week 3, day 1 of the C25K. Tough run both mentally and physically! However, I finished what I started once again, and in the end, that's all I wanted to do. The rest of the week is a toss-up. I definitely plan on doing two more training runs this week, but the rest is up in the air between how much time I spend in the gym, and how much I workout at home. I'll figure it out and update this post later.

That's all for now! Have a great day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment