Monday, July 8, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays: Easy Answers

HUGE milestone this week! I FINALLY hit my 90 pound weight loss on Friday! Only nine pounds to goal! 
Anyway, I wanted to post something a little light, so I decided to do a Friend Makin' Monday post! =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 Easy Answers
1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I am such a planner! I like to know what's coming. 
2.  How often do you blog?  I've been horrible lately! I lately have only been posting when I do Foodie Pen Pals and the occasional Friend Makin' Monday post, but life has been too crazy for me to post regularly. I hope to fix this soon!
3.  Do you color your hair?  Yes. I started getting highlights about two years ago, and have gotten them once or twice a year since.
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose? Running! I'm only a bike rider in the gym. ;-)
5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  No
6.  Do you like weddings?  Do the ones in movies count?
7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  South Park. Stupid but hilarious. Not to mention there's a character named Butters.
8.  Are you good at math?  No way. I got more C's in math classes than anything else.
9.  What is the last movie you watched?  National Lampoon's Vacation on TV yesterday. Clark Griswold punching the Walley head still cracks me up!
10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Inspirational, determined, kind, friendly, adorable
Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do? I went to the gym, saw Despicable Me 2, and hung out with my parents.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to link up at All the Weigh, and say hi to someone new this week.  Happy Monday, lovies!  =)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss. And South Park is not a guilty pleasure...it's a way of life. HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And South Park has been a way of life since high school for me (off and on)! =D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being so close to goal! Awesome!!

    stopping in from FMM - hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for stopping by! =)

      Delete