Monday, July 22, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays: Let's Talk About TV

Hi, all! What's Monday to most is (usually) Friday to me! I'm off work for the next two days, and plan on chillin, with my usual spin tomorrow night, of course. ;-) Anyway, I saw the FMM this week was TV, and since I am a TV fanatic, I just had to take part!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Let’s Talk About TV
1.  Share your current “Must-See” TV shows.  Summer shows: Necessary Roughness, Rizzoli and Isles, and Perception. Fall shows: The Good Wife, Glee, Parks and Rec, and Downton Abbey.
2.  Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms?  Sitcoms, but The Amazing Race trumps just about anything.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host? Conan O' Brian.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news?  MSNBC. If I can watch it, I love Rachel Maddow's show on there.
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR?  If so, which programs do you have set to record? I hijacked the one DVR in the house. I record Days of our Lives, General Hospital, New Girl, and any other programs as I want to (mostly late night shows for a certain guest).
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media?  If so, which one did you watch?  Downton Abbey. I would see tweets about it, and last summer blasted through two seasons on Hulu. Yes, the wait to January eventually drove me crazy too.
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD.  I own way too many partial seasons on disc (mostly shows still airing). Complete series I own though are 30 Rock, The Golden Girls, Pushing Daisies, The West Wing, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
8.  Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? I have a Hulu account, mostly to watch One Life to Live now that it's airing again! 
9.  If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose?  So many to choose! My top choice would have to be The Good Wife though. Best cast in all of primetime right now.
10.  If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose?  Studio 60. When NBC cancelled it, I felt like the finale was too open. There was so much more they could have done if given another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment