Monday, July 15, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays: Foodie Questions

Happy Monday, everyone! After a crazy day at work, I went to an awesome cardio kickboxing class! I left the gym feeling happy and about 700 calories lighter!

Anyway, since it's Monday, here's another Friend Makin' Monday post!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Foodie Questions
1. Do you make grocery lists? I don't make my own, but my mom makes one for the house, and I just add to it.
2.  Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store?  Start in the produce section and work my way around.
3.  What is your favorite seasoning? Cinnamon sugar
4.  What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?  Greek yogurt with cornflakes and some sort of nuts.
5.  What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?  Vanilla Frappuccino light bottles. I do ration them though. ;-)
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? I haven't had anything exotic.
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.  I love this place called Surf Taco. It's a small chain in my area, and it's Mexican with a Cali twist. They have an amazing teriyaki chicken taco!
8.  What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) Whole wheat. It's gotten to the point where I cook whole wheat pasta on the nights my family has regular.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?  That's easy. Baby back ribs. I used to eat them all the time, now I save them for my birthday dinner each year.
10.  If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?  French fries. I can't go without my post-workout chocolate milk!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  I’d really like to grow FMM so look for some fun changes in the coming weeks!  And don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment