My box for July comes from Sierra of C'Mon Fatso. After exchanging e-mails, I had all this waiting for me on a hot weekday afternoon.
As you can see, most of it was chocolate, which sadly melted on its way to me. =( However, thanks to my refrigerator, it hardened up soon enough, and I was able to enjoy it!
Full breakdown of the box:
- Cinnamon almonds. Otherwise known as the best non-chocolate treat ever.
- Nutella on the go. I love hazelnuts, but have never been a big fan of Nutella. Guess I like my hazelnuts and chocolate separate.
- Bug Bites Organic Chocolate (Milk and Dark). Perfect size for when a craving strikes. Or when you want to make a s'more. ;-)
- Peanut Butter and Co. packets in Smooth and Dark Chocolate. I love the Dark Chocolate, and you can never go wrong with creamy.
- Chocolove Milk Chocolate. You can never go wrong with milk chocolate. Ever.
- Chocolove Toffee and Almond in Milk Chocolate. Another delicious treat.
- TCHO Pure Notes Dark Chocolate with subtle "Nutty" notes. The "Nutty" actually has hints of espresso with roasted nut undertones. Chocolate and coffee? LOVE!
- A copy of Julie and Julia. I loved the movie, but never got to read the book. Guess I have no excuse anymore, right? ;-)
For more information about Foodie Pen Pals, and how you can sign up for August, be sure to check out Lindsay's page over at The Lean Green Bean! Happy eating! =)