Monday, August 26, 2013

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Questions and Answers

I went back to work after nearly a week off last Sunday, and I already need another week off. This week was so crazy, with the big audit at work last Monday. Well, we're not failures, but we're still losers. I spent a good chunk of the week feeling like I let everyone down, and wishing I could just crawl into a ball forever. Ugh...

Well, that's why the gym was invented, right?

Anyway, I'm feeling down tonight, so I decided to do a Friend Makin' Monday post to try and cheer myself up. =)
friend makin mondays
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 Questions and Answers
1.  What is a typical weekday like for you?  Work in the morning, gym later in the day, followed by dinner and sleeping. At least that will be the case as of Wednesday, when I go back to working at 5:30 in the morning.
2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.  Happy song- "Pound the Alarm" by Nicki Minaj. It makes me just want to get up and move! Sad song- "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay. It's actually one of my fav songs, and I actually ran to it, but I also tend to put it on when I'm in a blah mood.
3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night?  No, I didn't get home from work until almost 10. =P
4.  Share at least two talents that you possess. Sandwich making and spinning for (almost) 90 minutes in one shot. I'm a Panera zone leader who loves spinning!
5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do. Date. I'm 28, still single, and feel like no one will look at me (I'm kind of plain) or want to be with me because I still live with the parents and don't have a "real" job.
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. I'm afraid to make mistakes. I feel like one mistake makes me look like a total idiot, and that no one will want me to do anything.
7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? Probably a mass clothing retailer, so I can be the first to get the latest fashions! My top two choices would be Gap (Old Navy is part of them) or American Eagle.
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy.  I love to workout, shop, and be a fangirl.
9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to?  No. =(
10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend. I didn't do much but work this weekend, but I did have an awesome class at the gym yesterday with one of my fav instructors. =)

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment