Happy Monday, everyone! More importantly, Happy NCAA Basketball Championship Night! My beloved UConn has made it to the big game, and I'm hoping for the win! I've been a UConn fan for 14 years, and seen two championships in that time. Another would be awesome!
Anyway, before the game, here's today's Friend Makin' Monday post! =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here as well as on Sarah's blog Losing Weight and Having Fun, so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This week’s random questions come to you from Tyra who blogs over at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra for the awesome questions.
1. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
I can't say I have. I have had some strange dreams (Who hasn't?), but nothing seen again.
2. What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I haven't really eaten anything that weird. You can call me boring. ;-)
3. Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to movie?
Yes. I wouldn't go to a sit-down restaurant by myself, unless just placing a to-go order, but places like Chipotle I often do. I also usually go to the movies by myself.
4. What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?
I don't have much to leave. Unless you want my yoga mat. Or my collection of sports T-shirts.
5. Would you rather…Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?
Fast food for sure. I don't eat it much anymore. Plus, without TV, how am I supposed to watch my sports? ;-)
6. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
Successfully cooking dinner for myself and the family enjoyed it too. Plus both UConn basketball teams making the championship games!
7. List the food items you take at a salad bar.
Lettuce or spinach, mushrooms, carrots, cheese, bacon (sometimes), croutons, and whatever dressing is low-fat or fat-free.
8. If you were in the “Miss America” talent competition, what would your talent be? (Note: both guys & gals have to answer this question)
Uh, I don't have one? =(
9. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
My gym bag and yoga mat. Along with jumper cables and brake fluid.
10. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Way too many. If it's a familiar number, I'll answer right away. Otherwise, voicemail!
Have an awesome week, everyone! Oh, and BLEED BLUE!!