Anyway, here's this week's Friend Makin' Monday post.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section on Sarah's blog, so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Oh, hell no. I don't really plan to either, unless I decide to audition for The Amazing Race. ;-)
2. Do you know how to jump start a car?
Uh, no ? I really don't, and guess I should learn and/or join AAA.
3. Do you know how to perform CPR?
No, and again, this is something that wouldn't be a bad idea to know...
4. Do you know how to hang a picture?
Yes! At my old house, the pictures stayed on the wall the whole time we were there, so I guess I did something right!
5. Do you know how to ski?
No, and I really have no interest in it. My knees aren't the greatest (stupid injury) and I don't want to risk injury again over something that I don't like to do.
6. Can you draw a basic map of the world?
No. I can't even draw the state of New Jersey SOMEWHAT accurately!
7. Can you do a decent dive into a swimming pool?
No. I can do a mean cannonball though! ;-)
8. Can you open a champagne bottle?
I hate champagne, so why would I need to know that?
9. Do you know what to do if you spill red wine on the carpet?
No, and I really don't need to. I don't drink at home, and we're not wine drinkers here anyway.'
10. Do you know the proper way to fold a fitted sheet?
There's a proper way to fold a sheet? I guess I have to Google this one...
Have a great week! Bring on May!