Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Goals!

How are we at December already? I'm not ready for Christmas, or winter, or any of that stuff! Can I just go back to summer and sit on the beach all day? 

I guess not. ;-) So, I'm looking forward and setting some goals for the coming month!

Here's what I want to accomplish:

1) Stretch daily. I don't stretch nearly enough, and when I do, it's very brief and usually at the end of a class. All it takes is 10 minutes, and with a plan, I can do it! Plus, I'll feel better!

2) Limit dinner out to one night a week. I've been eating out more than I should. I do pretty good overall, with mostly salad places, but it's not good for the wallet. So I figure one night a week out is good. It'll take some time and planning to eat at home more, but it will be worth it.

3) Do one "self-care" activity a week. I don't take enough downtime for myself. My life consists of work, sleeping, the gym, and playing with the nephew. No wonder I'm bored and exhausted! Once a week, I plan on taking some time for myself that isn't related to any of the above. I need it for my mental and physical health.

4) Two core workouts a week. I've been slacking in this area. Again. Even if I can't get to a core class (which I usually do once a week), there are still TONS of options to rock my core! I just need to utilize them!

5) Plan a budget. I struggle with living paycheck to paycheck, and with the holidays coming up, that can't be the case anymore. I have three paychecks this month, and plan on sitting down before payday and budgeting where my money is going for the two weeks. I'll be able to do more with less that way, plus won't struggle as much.

Part of how I plan on accomplishing everything this month is by utilizing all the resources at my disposal. One of which is Pinterest, where I actually found this nifty printable for my goals! I have so much I can use, so now I need to actually USE IT! 



As for a reward, I am getting myself another Sparkle Athletic skirt! I haven't decided which one yet, but I will when I accomplish all the goals! 

What do YOU plan on accomplishing in December? How do you plan to do it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment