Friday, March 1, 2013

Foodie Pen Pals: February 2013

After a four month hiatus (part of it due to the hurricane, part of it was me forgetting to sign up), I am back to participating in Foodie Pen Pals! =)

My box this month comes from Erica of Abbie and Erica's Coast to Coast Adventures! I told her that I like mostly sweet stuff, and she put together an awesome box!



Here's more about what's in the box:

  • Cinnamon honey almonds. One word: YUM!
  • Vegan oatmeal cookies. I actually liked these. I was never an oatmeal cookie fan, but these were awesome, and didn't taste vegan. =)
  • Trader Joe's strawberry licorice. Can't go wrong with these!
  • Salt and pepper dark chocolate. I admit, this tasted strange at first, but after a bite or two, I enjoyed it. 
  • Chocolate quinoa bar. Yummy. =)
  • Peanut butter and raspberry jelly bar. Another surprisingly delicious find!
I enjoyed my first box in four months and realized how much I enjoy this program! For more information about how you can become a Foodie Pen Pal, check out Lindsay's page over at The Lean Green Bean! If it wasn't for her, this program wouldn't exist! =D

1 comment: