Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Foodie Pen Pals: March 2013

I know Foodie Pen Pals reveal day was Monday, but sadly, I forgot about it until about 9:30 last night, when I was to tired to write anything coherent. So here is my reveal!

My box from March comes from Nichole, who is also a Jersey girl!

Here's what I got:



  • Cinnamon pita chips. Can't go wrong here!
  • Maple butter. Never tried it, so I can't wait to crack the jar open!
  • Caramel Shortbread. Sticky and sweet, but totally delicious!
Nichole actually gave me the recipe for the shortbread. If I ever have time, I plan on making it myself! It was that good!

To see what I sent, check out Adrienne's blog over at "My Journal. My Eat, Pray, Love Journey!" For more on how to become a Foodie Pen Pal (and even to sign up for April), check out Lindsay's page "The Lean Green Bean!" =)

1 comment: