Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals: October 2012

Hi, all! Is it really the end of the month already? Well, I guess that means one thing: Foodie Pen Pal reveal!

My box this month comes from Elizabeth over at The Young Retiree! Compared to other packages I have received, the box was small. However, once I opened it, it was loaded. One word: CHOCOLATE!!


As you can see, I got all sorts of chocolate goodies! The one that I am dying to dig into is the chocolate and orange bar. I have never had chocolate and orange together, so this shall be interesting. The Sun Cups should be another interesting one. I never heard of sunflower butter, so we shall see. That's one of the best parts of this program; trying new things every month! =)

As for the program itself, Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean coordinates this awesome exchange! Basically, you sign up, get paired up with someone, find out what they like/dislike, and put together an awesome box! In turn, you get a (hopefully) awesome box too! (More specifics are on Lindsay's blog) The best part is that it's open to everyone, both bloggers and readers! =) So, what are you waiting for? Join in the fun for November! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love chocolate goodies! Very cool box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and chocolate is one of my favorite pairings! I love chocolate - so you got a great box!

    ReplyDelete