Monday, October 15, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays: Quick and Random


It's been awhile since I did one of these, so I decided to do one tonight. Enjoy!


This part is directly from Kenlie (@AllTheWeigh)'s blog: 

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Quick and Random


1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. "Titanium" by David Guetta and Sia, "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" by Coldplay, and of course "One Step at a Time" by Jordin Sparks
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on.  I make videos with some of my fandoms, so I'm currently starting up a cast vid with "The Good Wife".
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? Cook. Or at least chop basil and cilantro better. 
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? That's easy. Diane Lockhart from "The Good Wife." She shows everyone (especially the boys) how it's done. Every time.
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October?  Pumpkin anything (except pie-never been a real big pie person). I just discovered my love for it after the bread bash at work last month.
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch.  "Dance Moms" after I watched it with my mom last week. 
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today.  Too many to mention! All my Twitter pals have been so supportive this last week after a very hectic week here.
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend?  Watching "The Good Wife" last night. Yes, I'm obsessed. Plus, what better way to end a crazy work week?
9. Do you like to dance?  I used to, until I got hurt in a Group Groove class. It's going to take me a long time to mentally be able to dance again.
10.  Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. Does the start of basketball season count? 

No comments:

Post a Comment