Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Breakthrough!

Hello again, my friends!

A little while ago, after about 10 minutes of crying, a glass of milk, a much needed Twitter conversation, and a bit of a reality check, I realized that I need help on this weight loss journey. I'm getting practically no support at home anymore. My family is still stuck in their old habits, which WERE my old habits nine and a half months ago.

I know I lost 51 pounds in nine and a half months on my own. It was a very hard nine and a half months, but I'm proud of myself. However, these last two weeks the hardest yet. Last week, there was no change at all, and this week, I gained two pounds. It was today that made me realize that I can't keep doing this on my own anymore. Part of me feels like I'm raising the white flag, but I realized that even the strongest do need help. I'm not totally sure when I'm going to start, but it'll be soon. If I do join, I'll post how it goes!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tracy,
    I belong to Weight Watchers and part of their message is that you can't do it on your own and there is no shame in asking for help! You should be proud that you made the decision to better yourself and your life and you did so well on your own so far, but there is nothing wrong with asking for help from your family and friends! Good luck with whatever you decide to do and don't let this minor setback derail you from your ultimate goal...you may have gained 2, but you lost so much more and WILL lose more again and for that you should be SO proud!! I give you so much credit for all you've done!! Keep going girl!!!

    --Laura

    ReplyDelete