Monday, May 3, 2010

Start the Shred!

Hello, my friends! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I started Jillian Michaels' 30 day Shred today, as part of a challenge with some of my friends on Twitter and Celebrate Weight Loss. I wanted a change of pace from the Wii Fit and Gold's Gym Cardio exercises I was doing, and this was the perfect opportunity.

Let's just say that I had my ass kicked on the first day.

I had never done any sort of circut training before, so I had no idea that it moved as fast as it did. However, I realized that the workout wasn't going to last forever, so I pushed through, even through the ab exercises, which were tough, especially the bicycle crunches. I know that the workout will get easier over time, and that I AM capable of doing this!

Have a good day, everyone!

~Tracy~

No comments:

Post a Comment