Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nine Months In, and It's Great! :-)

Good morning my friends! Hope everyone is doing good!


I lost two pounds this week, bringing my total loss to 53 pounds in nine months! Only 37 pounds to go to my overall goal of a 90 pound loss, and 17 to go for my birthday goal! I KNOW I can do this!


This morning, I knew that I had to get up early to go to the gym and get my workout there in before my sister took the car to go to school. However, it was a little hard because I woke up to rain outside. However, I knew that if I didn't go early in the day, I wouldn't go at all because I have work tonight. I did get there around 8, and got a 45 minute workout in there, then went home and did my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. I got all my workouts in before 10 a.m., first time that has happened in ages!


I can't thank everyone enough for their love and support throughout these last several months, and for keeping it coming! I love you guys!


Kisses and hugs,


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment