Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Again!

Hello, my loves! Hope everyone's having a good week!

I only lost a half pound this week :-P I think my hormones had their way this week, but I'm not dwelling on that. My overall loss is now at 51 pounds in 8 months and three weeks!

I finished day 3 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and I am already noticing a huge difference in my endurance! I ended today's workout feeling as good as I did when I started! My legs are still a little sore, but I was expecting that beterrn the workouts and doing three hours of cleaning plans at work.

I'm feeling great, much better than I did nine months ago, just before I started changing my life. Three months from Friday, I will be 25, and I will start my 25th year so much happier and healthier than I started my 24th!

Have a good day everyone!

Kisses and hugs,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment