Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shred Update and Other Randomness

Hello, my friends! Hope everyone's day is going well.


I am four days into the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I am already noticing a huge difference in my endurance.


On Day 1, I could barely do 10 jumping jacks without stopping, cringed during all the sit-ups, and could not even do one regular push-up. Now, I can do a full 30 seconds of jumping jacks and not even stopping, sit-ups are so much easier, and I can do regular push-ups for half of the circuit. I feel that I will be going up to Level 2 workouts this weekend! After four days, I am noticing a huge difference in everything! And I still have 26 days to go! :-D


On another note, I'm actually going to join a gym. Yeah, I said that I would never join one, since I could do so many of those exercises at home. However, I am in need of some more variety, and I can't get it with my at home workouts for too much longer. There's one here that is only $20 a month, and has good hours and all sorts of deals this month. So, I'm going to go over on Monday afternoon and join.


One more thing, after yesterday, I set a three month weight-loss goal of 19 pounds. That will be a total of 70 pounds lost by my 25th birthday. It'll be a challenge, but one that I will take hands-on and head first. Bring it on!

Have a good day everyone!

Kisses and hugs,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment