First day back to work today and it was brutal getting up at 4:00 in the morning. It had to happen, right?
Well, speaking of reality, I decided that I need to do a little rebuilding this month and set a set of goals that reflect that:
1) Apply #wycwyc in my life more. Actually, this should read "Apply #wycwyc into my life in general." Anyway, I rend to be an "all or nothing" person, and applying "What You Can, When You Can" (better known as wycwyc, pronounced wick-wick) will help me get out of that mindset. Life is about balance, and hey, we do what we can, and that is a hell of a lot better than nothing, right?
2) Create a training plan for my October races. You read that right. Races. I am running two 5K's on back to back Sundays, and want to come up with a legit training plan this go-around. I plan on three days of running, one or two of spin, two weight training, along with mind-body and core work. I'll post what I come up with when I do it.
3) Try one new recipe. I love to cook! I don't do it as often as I could or should, so I will seek out a recipe and try it. Maybe even using a new-to-me ingredient!
4) Comment on five or more blog posts a week. Again, this is something I don't do enough of. I met a ton of people at Fitbloggin' last weekend, and have lots of new blogs to read! So this is totally doable!
5) Place $50 into savings. Yeah, Fitbloggin' also wiped out my savings. I just want to rebuild my account a little.
As for a reward? New bed sheets! I have two sets, but would love to have a third. Nothing like crashing into a cozy set of sheets on your bed at the end of the day!
There you have it! I plan on rebuilding and getting back into a routine this month!
How about you? What are you working on in July?